Does your company need a Google Action for your product information or a Google Action for your services? The answer is YES! You will want a user, or the potential/prospective customer to get in touch with your company or product, and then receive the required information through Voice Assistants.
Looking at the smartphone or Appstore world, it is clear that Apps are created to bring certain features, products, eCommerce, options and information opportunities closer to the users. Exactly the same functions are possible via the Google Action, Alexa Skill or Samsung Bixby Capsule.
The Voice Assistants can be classified as a new type of Media, Point of Information (POI), Point of Sales (POS) and Point of Dialog. With your own Google Action, you make a conscious decision for:
– The possibility of dialogue through Google Assistant
– Voice Assistants as part of the Point of Information (POI) strategy
– Voice Assistants as part of the Point of Sale (POS) option
– Your own Google Action gives you many advantages
– Customer-oriented communication with the help of Voice Assistants like Google Assistant
For this you need your own Google Action.
Without advanced features, such as your own Google Action, Voice Assistants such as Google Assistant, Alexa and the Samsung Bixby will not be able to automatically provide users with product or offer information. Voice Assistants like Google Assistant can easily find out the information about a Google Action and convey the information directly to the users. These are the benefits that the Google Assistant Actions bring to your company.
If you are considering whether your own Google Action is the way to go, or if you are looking for a use case for an Google Action use-case, feel free to contact us.
We have several own products and templates that you can use 1: 1 without the need for technical know-how. Feel free to visit our products under the World of Voice menu on our website. We will help you with Google Action Consulting, Google Action Concepts, and Google Action Development. Of course, we also take care of the Google Action certification. Together with our TheVoiceMarketer partners, we also offer a successful Google Action promotion. We also offer Google Action Optimization.
If you want to know more about Voice Assistants like Google Assistant, feel free to visit the Voice Assistants FAQ page of TheVoiceMarketer.
We offer specific Voice Assistant seminars and workshops. Furthermore, Voice Assistant Webinars on Demand are possible with the “Pay what you want” option. Never before has information and know-how expansion been so customer-friendly. Take the chance and ask us for a Voice Assistant seminar, webinar or workshop on site. Please visit the TheVoiceMarketer page for training and seminars.
If you want to know more about Voice Assistants, visit the Sprachassistenten.de website at https://sprachassistentin.de/. which covers the wider look at the TheVoiceMarketer’s understanding of the subject.
If you are looking for an expert agency for the development of Google Actions, who are passionate about the topic, and observes, developes and thinks from the target group perspective, feel free to contact us. We will support you with your desired Google Action conception, development and advice on the subject of Google Action for your business, Google Action for products, Google Action for services or a Google Action for Voice Commerce.
ADVANTAGES OF YOUR OWN GOOGLE ASSISTANT ACTIONS
Advantages of your own Google Action
- Achieve Flexibility: Create multiple solutions with Google Action for your business and/or home
- Voice Commands: You can control smart devices with your organisation with your own voice commands. We will help you with the ideas and concepts for an individual Google Action
- Voice Commerce: Google Action offers an impressive eCommerce experience with the WOW effect. We provide you with a 100% Voice Commerce solution with your own Google Action
- Gaming: Voice-activated games are loved by users. If you want a game, quiz etc. as Google Action, please contact us
- Skill Intents: Google Action can fulfil all kinds of intentions. You may want to publish a Google Action for informational purposes. A Google Action will help if you want the user to hear from Google Assistant about your services, offer, products and business
- Sell Products: You can sell premium products with the Google Action – in action purchase feature. If you want to have a Google Action with product subscription feature, this is also possible
- Competition: Get a competitive advantage in the market. With its own Google Action, you are one step ahead, and if the users have become more and more accustomed to using your offering, it will be much more difficult for your competitors
- Automation: Automate tedious or manual labour-intensive processes. A Google Action can execute various commands, and with a Google Action, you could also control third-party devices and operations
- Accessibility: Provide the end-user with the barrier-free functionality of your company
Feel free to ask about Google Assistant Actions for your business.